For Your Team
We award wellness grants, ranging from $200 to $1,000, to SHC and SCH departments who demonstrate a commitment to wellness through self-directed activities.
The 2019 grant application submission windows are:
- May 1 to May 15. Applicants will be notified by June 15.
- September 1 to September 15. Applicants will be notified by October 15.
Interested in applying? View the sample application and the submission criteria:
- Have at least one Wellness Champion on your team. (Not a Wellness Champion yet? Become a Champion today.)
- Write a 2-4 sentence goal describing your commitment to promoting wellness habits through realistic, achievable changes.
- Write 1 to 4 paragraphs describing how your team will accomplish this goal with grant funds. Use the SMART format:
- Specific: make sure you propose specific activities.
- Measure: how will you measure the outcome of your proposed activity or activities?
- Achievable: ensure that your proposed activities are achievable.
- Realistic: are your proposed activities and budget realistic? Please demonstrate why.
- Time-Bound: what is the time-frame for your grant goals? Can you achieve your outcomes through your proposed activities and timeline?
- Propose an itemized budget. Your goals and activities must align you’re your funds request. Please research all costs involved prior to submission. If your application requires the assistance of other departments or partners, please consult with them and confirm potential costs prior to submitting your application.
- Select your team’s level of wellness practice and knowledge.
- Let us know which wellness practices your department has already implemented.