Healthy Living Fall Registration Opens September 5
Embrace the autumn season with wellness offerings tailored to your unique interests. Whether you prefer a structured class or an on-the-to app, Healthy Living provides the tools you need to make progress on your wellness goals.
The fall Healthy Living lineup includes more than 40 offerings on topics like nutrition, resilience, financial wellness, managing holiday stress, and more. These free and eligible EA funds courses are taught by experienced instructors who will give you practical tips that you can use right away to improve your well-being. Employees participating in the HealthySteps to Wellness program can also earn incentive points for every Healthy Living offering.
Here’s a sample of what’s in store:
Create, Connect, Flourish
- October 11: Awakening Joy Part II – Expanding Our Happiness
Enhance Your Well-Being
- September 27: Take the First Step to Investing
- September 28: Practice Makes Posture
Mind, Spirit, Resilience
- September 19: Cultivating an Inner Sanctuary from Stress and Anxiety
- October 6: Introduction to Yoga Nidra
Nutrition, Movement, Sleep
- October 30: Relaxing Into Sleep
Prevention and Conditions Management