Flu Clinic: Koret Plaza Lawn
FREE FLU VACCINATIONS will be available for the Stanford community through the Stanford University Occupational Health Center and Vaden Health Center.Â
COVID-19 Precautions at Flu Clinics
- Face Masks:Â Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Health Check:Â Faculty, staff, postdocs and students must have a green badge inÂ Health Check.
- Stanford Visitor:Â Daily COVID-19 Health Attestation: Retirees and spouses without access to Health Check, should complete theÂ Stanford Visitor: Daily COVID-19 Health Attestation.
- Questions?Â If you have questions regarding health and safety pertaining to COVID-19 at the flu clinics, please contact theÂ Stanford University Occupational Health Center,Â firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Vaccination Eligibility
- Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows
- Registered Students
- Medical Students
- Spouse/Domestic Partner of Graduate or Undergraduate Students
Vaccination for $32.00 Fee (Check Payable to Stanford University)
- Spouse of Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Spouse of SLAC Employee
- Spouse of Postdoctoral Scholar/Fellow
- Spouse of Retiree
Full event information: http://events.stanford.edu/events/927/92777
Location: Koret Plaza Lawn
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 650-725-5308