Flu Clinic: Koret Plaza Lawn
FREE FLU VACCINATIONS will be available for the Stanford community through the Stanford University Occupational Health Center and Vaden Health Center.
COVID-19 Precautions at Flu Clinics
- Face Masks: Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Health Check: Faculty, staff, postdocs and students must have a green badge in Health Check.
- Stanford Visitor: Daily COVID-19 Health Attestation: Retirees and spouses without access to Health Check, should complete the Stanford Visitor: Daily COVID-19 Health Attestation.
- Questions? If you have questions regarding health and safety pertaining to COVID-19 at the flu clinics, please contact the Stanford University Occupational Health Center, email@example.com.
Free Vaccination Eligibility
- Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows
- Registered Students
- Medical Students
- Spouse/Domestic Partner of Graduate or Undergraduate Students
Vaccination for $32.00 Fee (Check Payable to Stanford University)
- Spouse of Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Spouse of SLAC Employee
- Spouse of Postdoctoral Scholar/Fellow
- Spouse of Retiree
Full event information: http://events.stanford.edu/events/927/92777
Location: Koret Plaza Lawn
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 650-725-5308